Fr. Mark’s Announcements for Thursday, March 9, 2017
1) As we continue to grow, I need to pay special attention to all the various ways people receive information. I dropped the ball on a couple of communications last week and I apologize. No excuse, I just did. Anyway, Rosemary and I are working on some things to improve our systems and while it may take us a little time to get them implemented, they are coming. Specifically we are redesigning our website again and adding a google calendar that will be current and refreshed in real time. We are also working on our email server to make sure everyone is getting this weekly update, which some are now not able to receive for some odd reason. These changes and more to come so that everyone gets the information they need to engage in church activities and communicate them to others. Please hang with us.
2) Don’t forget the labyrinth will be up in the parish hall tonight from 5-7pm for anyone who wishes to walk it.
3) Br. James Dowd will present a workshop this Saturday 9a-12:30p here at the church on meditative prayer practices. I highly encourage everyone to attend and bring a friend. Free to all.
4) The Fortis Boys Choir will be singing two songs at our 10am service this Sunday. Don’t miss these amazing kids. I promise you will enjoy them!
5) Finally, don’t forget the TIME CHANGE THIS SUNDAY :)
Rosemary’s Announcements for Thursday, March 9, 2017
· Adult study, “The Prophets”, each Wednesday with a soup supper at 5:30PM followed by program 6-7PM. There is a sign-up to bring soups in the narthex.
· Bunco Time! March 17, 6-8 p.m. Bring a snack and a friend!
· Remember to bring in your Box Tops, Co-op receipts, and Campbell soup labels. There are containers for each of these in the parish hall.